Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Love This List


Today: 
I woke up, wrapped in my baby-sister's arms.
I got beat up by Godzilla. 
I cuddled with my littlest brother while watching Willow.
I ran out of breath laughing with my smart-mouthed sister. 
I became reacquainted my #1 fan and looked at her freckles sprinkled on her nose for a long time.
I got my butt kicked by my "big" little brother on a run even though he was easy on my very out-of-shape legs. It was a good talk/run.
I felt pure love for a little boy and his smiling face fogging up a window as he anticipated my arrival at his school. 
I pushed two kids on two separate swings, simultaneously.
I found out what the "spit" is that forms on plants in Washington and I laughed with my sister because my little brother played with it, "BUBBLES!"--aka bug excrement.
I broke up 52 fights between siblings.
I thought about Texas.
I practiced Spanish tongue twisters.
I lost my hearing in my left ear from screaming/laughing children.
I turned my brother into a 3-headed monster.
I held hands with a 7-year-old beauty.
I watched my "soon-to-be" 18-year-old brother walk like 
Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.
I admired my parents...again
I messed with a bunch of baby spiders and threatened to put 
salt on a slug.
I became a little better.
And I loved every minute of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment