Monday, May 16, 2011

Undone Zippers and The Friend Zone

Just a short thought--

Two things come to mind when discussing redemption in a social setting. First, undone zippers--no me gusta. I was walking around the other day, talking to a handful of attractive people (men and women) only to find out at the very end of the day that I had left my fly down. Yup, all day long. That's almost as bad as having something in your teeth and no one telling you. How good of friends do I have? Who all let me walk around with a stamp on my forehead that reads, "Hi, I'm 5 years old."

You know, I'm really not bitter. Just unsweetened.

Secondly, I don't think there is anything worse than finding out that you are and always will be in the "friend zone" with a potential investigator. In a situation like that, I feel that it might even be more appropriate to unzip my zipper so I feel like a fool for a more legitimate reason. Wouldn't you agree? Maybe in any awkward social setting I'll just start doing that. It would lighten the mood of the intense situation as well as direct the attention from my blush red cheeks to society's disapproval of unzippage.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment