Thursday, January 19, 2012

Authentic Mexican Mariachi Bands

Tonight I was in company of a great friend. We laughed and reminisced of good times past. These past memories only bring better ones.

It was a moment of quiet reflection for two reasons: 1. I'm off track...what ELSE am I supposed to be thinking about. 2. The soft descant of a mariachi band over the speakers of Taco Time brought me back to my Mexican roots...wait...never mind...2.5. I was eating a crunchy chicken burrito which always allows time and, in fact, invites contemplation of ones life.

What thoughts, in particular, you ask? Well...I can give you a list of things that will only make sense to some but may perhaps bring joy to others:
-Reading random pages in British accents
-Apple Orchards
-"Schmee."
-Hair dye
-Singing in a crampy, old, luxury van.
-Photography

And much more....even more to come. And that's the joy of friendship. It's joy in sitting in a car, doing absolutely nothing but talking about the many facets of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

1 comment: