Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Common Courtesy of Commenting

What do I do in my spare time? I blog. It sounds dumb. It even sounds slightly tacky but you know what? It's how I do. Every blogger has his or her expectations. They expect that their stats keep rising, only to find they average about the same month to month. They expect to receive feedback--positive or negative...you know which of the two we welcome more.

Personally, I have around 10 comments...fail. I do, however, have over 1,000 views--which makes me feel good. Do people actually read my blogs? If so, I'm sorry. haha.

Basically what I'm saying is nothing short of the following: PEOPLE! give me some feedback!

On a different note, I feel as if I should speak to all of the bloggers out there that talk about meaningless crap that give the rest of us a bad name. Please, pick up another hobby like...goldfish hunting or underwater basket-weaving.

Much Love

2 comments:

  1. Amen. But you have over double the amount of followers that I do so be happy about that. Haha.

    ReplyDelete