Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bloggers or is it Boogers?

So apparently I've been a "blogger" since June of last year..and this is my first "blog." Why you would name a fragment of text a blog concerns me. The first thing I think of is a booger or something that weighs you down...either way, they are both something I would rather not encounter. At any rate, I think this will be good therapy because, let's be honest, most people who blog either have no friends, no life, or have some seriously psychological issues. I find myself in the third category more often than not so here I am. Maybe this will waste my time in a healthier way compared to it's competitor Facebook--you be the judge. Unlike most bloggers I will most likely refrain from any form of Reader's Digest. I will, however, let you into the many--or few--facets of my thoughts. Hope you enjoy!! :) Peace and blessings

If this sounds cynical..it's almost one o'clock in the morning--a time when true sarcasm is the only sense of humor I have. :D Don't hate, appreciate!

No comments:

Post a Comment