Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Product of Mexico

I found a rubber-band today. It is now fashioned on my wrist. The words on it say, "Produce of Mexico." And it got me thinking: Why not?! I lived in New Mexico for a major part of my life so therefore it automatically makes me a fruit from the "Land of Enchantment." I'm happy, therefore, it will now have a home on my wrist.

On a different note I went on a run earlier today and kept looking around for evidence or remains of human skeletons. Why, you ask? Well, I have been watching Bones lately and have decided to stick with my original idea of becoming a forensic scientist. Sure, I run the risk of investigating gruesome crime scenes but to be able to use my degree to prove someone innocent or guilty!? It doesn't get any better than that!! So what if i read my genetics book for fun? So what if I purposely look up movies that deal with scientific data and more specifically anything that involves DNA? I'm a NERD. Man, that feels really good to say. There's a first step for everything people! First blue rubber-band next PCR Processing!

...I have to choose something to do with my Biology degree eventually right??? haha...HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment