Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Butt-Dialing but Life-Saving

My life is an emergency. It's pretty terrible lately. I mean, it's not like I have a bed to sleep on; I don't have food to eat or anything. It's not like I have a full time job that I love! Or family that loves me; parents that take care of me; a car that works. I mean, freak, I am just so popular I don't know WHAT to do with myself. It's a sad but true reality for me.

But aside from those regular trials, I've had a few choice subjects I wish to vent about, publicly. 1. dating. 2. health. 3. money. All are large albatross' of the average college student. If you don't have these stresses...ask for some because you aren't normal.

I do, however, feel that it seems to be one hilarious moment to the next. Allow me to expound. I haven't been lucky in the dating world on many different levels. Which lead to many awkward moments involving hitting on a married man. That aside, I tackled a snowman the other night--which ended up being frozen solid--knocking the wind out of me, giving me whiplash and a friend hunched over in laughter. Stupid. Me? No. The snowman.

I crashed my car--nothing big. Gotta get the tire fixed. I don't FEEL stressed but it's rearing it's ugly face on my body. I am having WAY to many accidental/embarrassing moments of clumsiness. Might I add that these things are completely unnecessary? Because they are. I have eczema which begins to look like leprosy and drags attention to my elbows...awkward? Yes.

So where does my blog title come in? I accidentally called 911 today. Yes. Or was it an accident? Hhmmm. Of course they called me back immediately and asked me if everything was going all right. My response wouldn't come. I mean, of course I was fine...but I had just sprayed butter all over myself. I debated on whether this man would care if I explained my "emergencies." Instead, I hung up after a rushed apology.

Resolution? Schmeeh It's a good thing I have the ability to laugh amidst a seemingly tragic and habitual routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment